Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I knew I was in trouble..........

Yes, I knew I was in trouble when most of my comments,for the PB&J post, started out with...Sorry Kathy.... NO YOU ARE NOT!! You do not know what you have done to our marriage! And then good ole 'Howie" himself has to comment! Oh great....somehow this blog is not working out how I had planned....

Well, without further ado....drumroll please.....dadddadaddadadddddddd (how do you like the sound of that drumroll) I guess the majority of the world (all 7 that voted anyways) thinks Rod's way of making a PB&J is the rightway! I only have one thing to say about that....you are WRONG!

I am not a sore loser.....I just know when I am right...it doesn't happen often, but this time I AM!
darn it!

Thanks to all of you who voted!
kathy

1 comment: