Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Do you blame me??

Dear family and friends,
It seems like I will be with you all for awhile still. After my scary, over dramatized, dizziness on Saturday, I think I am going to LIVE!! I am feeling so much better and so I decided against the brain scan....but I think you would have decided against it too...let me explain.

I was suppose to get the brain scan done Monday. The Dr. office was to call on Monday and schedule the procedure. They never called me, so I finally called them at 12:30. I told them I was feeling much better and was wondering if the test was necessary, and (the real reason I called) could I PLEASE EAT SOMETHING? The said they would call me back.....they lied....they didn't! I went ahead and ATE...lots!

Next day I called them about 9:30 am. Explained again that I was waiting to hear about the test.....again they said they would call back...i think I see a pattern happening here. I waited, again without eating. Just an FYI...I have been known to get grumpy when I don't get to eat at regular intervals! Around 11:30 my phone rings and the person on the other end, says "Hi Hope, this is doctor _________! (Rem. names have been changed to protect the innocent) I said huh? I am not Hope...this is Kathy.
L-O-N-G P-A-U-S-E and lots of sounds of shuffling papers. "Uh ummm ok.. who is this again?" "Kathy Howerton" I reply. More...uhhh's and uummmm"s. Then she asked "could you just fill me in, as to the reason I am calling you"??

Oh dear.....

So do you blame me for not wanting to get a brain scan that particular day???
Things could of went terribly wrong!

Here is to the medical profession and getting to eat at regular intervals!!
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. so i just read all your blogs instead of studying.
    i hope you are happy.
    they made me laugh.
    you are truly crazy.
    but i wouldn't accept you any other way!
    love you!
    hope

    ReplyDelete