Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time keeps on slippin', slippin, slippin....

into the future. Remember that song? I was in some kind of music group in the 7th grade, I believe, and we sang that song at one of our concerts. I even remember all the actions we had.....

I want to fly like an eagle......spread arms wide from side to side
to the sea...move right arm in an up and down motion across the front of you
fly like an eagel....same as before
let me spirit carry me....both hands waving in the air and bend at the knees

Oh my goodness that was ridiculous....but I thought I was so cool! Anyways,back to the blog title, Time keeps on slippin', slippin' slippin...

I looked at my poor neglected blog and realized I had not made an entry for 11 days. I thought "what the heck have I been doing for the past 11 days that I haven't written on my blog"? So I really began to think....

Besides the usual, work, clean, laundry, personal hygeine etc., this is what I came up with...

*Celebrated Mother's Day

*Celebrated new grandson's baby dedication in Norfolk

*Celebrated all the grandkids birthday in Norfolk

*Celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary in Kansas City
~I see a pattern here~

*Went to a graduation party

*Went to a VBS meeting

*Went to a Royal Family Kids Camp meeting

*Went to Norfolk for 3 days for a med aid training class

*Went to West Point to take test for med aid and passed (YEAH ME!)

So think back on your weeks and tell me what you have been up to!

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin..........
anybody want to see me do the dance moves????

No comments:

Post a Comment