Thursday, May 6, 2010

SMILE!

I got one of those crazy e-mails that ask you crazy questions again! I never thought I liked those e-mails...but now maybe I think I do! The rules are that you have to write 10 things down that make you smile. Oh I could of thought of a lot more things, but you are suppose to do it fast without much thought! Well, the "without much thought" was right up my alley!

So here is my list of 10 things that make me smile...in no particular order and please don't judge me....some times it's just the little things in life!

1) A cold diet pepsi first thing in the morning.
2) The name of Jesus (Remember...no particular order...no judging me : ) )
3) Rod holding my hand in the car.
4) Sitting at the table listening to Hope's "stories"!
5) Laughing with Joy, sometimes for no reason!
6) Playing with all six of my grandchildren!
*Savannah
*Mikayla
*Cheyenne
*Haylee
*Jacob
*Levi
7) Playing yahtzee, scrabble, Monopoly, backgammon
8) Making crafts
9) Get togethers with my family and with friends
10) Watching 48 hours!!!! hahah remember don't judge me!!

Now come on....QUICK....tell me 10 things that make you smile!!

2 comments:

  1. from Rachelle:
    1...Ava and Audrey!
    2...being able to stay home with my girls.
    3...thinking that i will have at least one more child someday.
    4...thinking of past memories with great friends. even if i don't see them much anymore.
    5...America's funniest videos....makes me more than smile...i almost pee my pants!
    6...the show I didn't know i was pregnant!!!! You watch and you know why...its a nervous smile...and laugh!
    7...watching ellen dance on her show! she is one happy woman.
    8...when my girls call me mommy! which is rare because ava now calls me rachelle! she is so stubborn.
    9...my bestie getting prego...or anyone really.
    10...grilling out with good friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name of Jesus makes you smile? Good thing his name wasn't Larry or something.

    10 things that make me smile, no particular order:
    1) "And then she started scratching at me like THIS!"
    2) BUILD SUCCESSFUL
    3) "We're leveraging that on-shore"
    4) "Kathy won't be there" (remember, don't judge me!)
    5) You have... NO... new messages
    6) "I tooted! 'scuse me"
    7) "Dots make my day!"
    8) "Don't worry mom, I'm in Grand Island"
    9) "How do you spell bowl, is there an 'e' in it?"

    ReplyDelete